- Check whether the staff at the facility are friendly and caring.
- Check how the staff handles emergency situations.
- Check whether the residents are happy with the service provided by the assisted living facility.
- Look for a clean and safe environment.
- Check for the services offered and collect feedback from other residents.
Before choosing the right assisted living facility, you need to make sure that the place feels homey. Preference should be given for your loved one’s personal taste. You should also consider the food offered there before making a decision. It is always better to choose a place that also offers easy access to emergency medical facilities.