The Blossoms ‘branding’ is a reflection, of the family owned service that we started our ethos with. Blossom, was the nickname of my Mom-In-Law, when she was younger, and our symbol of the butterfly recognizes the growth, development, and beauty of the care relationship.
As an international organization, with a combined team of over 125 staff, providing Assisted Living and Home Health, in the US and the UK, Blossoms promotes a person-centered culture, embracing the needs of our residents, whilst recognizing the value of our families, the skills of our staff, to truly represent a rounded service.
From its inception in 2008, Blossoms has built a reputation beyond that which is ‘task focused’ in the care of our most vulnerable, but delivers dignity and respect, and most of all recognizes the ‘choices’ that our residents have in living their lives.
We are award winning, and truly believe that individualized care is the beacon for the future of health and social care, which aims to provide a home-like environment for our residents to age-in-place.
Our assisted living homes, are all small, as we believe that the more ‘boutique’ environment, enables us to better respond to the needs of our residents, as by definition, the term boutique refers to a ‘special’ group of individuals, and truly Blossoms is blessed to work with our residents.
Paul Sturdgess – Owner
- Head of a family-run organization – family inspired living!
- International Health and Social Care Owner and Operator
- First class-honors degree in Health and Social Care (BSc)
- Assisted living, home health, and nursing home experience
- Core trainer for assisted living in the state of Florida with the Department of Elder Affairs
- Alzheimer’s and dementia trainer with the Department of Elder Affairs
- Trained in Extended Congregate Care Services (ECC)
- Senior placement consultant
- Customer Service Ambassador
- Paul believes in person-centered care, where the individual is paramount and their needs a priority of high level care, embracing a least restrictive and home-like environment for assisted living.
Gail Martini – LPN / Administrator
- Core trained and qualified administrator for assisted living in Florida and Pennsylvania
- Experienced nurse within the corporate, independent and hospital-based settings
- Trained in leading Extended Congregate Care Services (ECC)
- Marketing and sales
- Leadership and staff development
- Gail’s insight into the world of nursing, combined with her skills in leadership, ensures a resident-centered approach, asserting Gail’s personal values of high quality provision in health and social care.
- Gail’s professional mission is to give seniors an opportunity to leave their legacy, creating memories with family and friends, in the least restrictive and home-like environment that promotes and protects the rights and dignity of the residents.